Protecting Individuals by Respecting Privacy Rights
In common with most large organisations, Kingdom Faith Church takes very seriously its obligation to create a legally compliant working environment that safeguards the legitimate interests of our Church members, business partners and customers.
This is demonstrated in our policy on Data Protection and Privacy. The day-to-day running of our organisation requires us to collect, use and store personal information. At the same time, we recognize the potential for harm in the event that such personal information is misused or falls into the wrong hands. Accordingly, we are committed to ensuring that where we collect, use and store personal information, we do so responsibly and in full compliance with the relevant legal requirements (known as the Data Protection legislation).
- is obtained fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner
- is accurate and relevant
- is used for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- is stored securely
- is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained
Our policy also includes various rights that individuals enjoy in connection with personal information relating to them. These include:
- the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning that individual is being collected, used and stored
- the right to access such information
- the right to correct such information
- the right to request the deletion of such information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Kingdom Faith Church, Roffey Place, Old Crawley Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4RU or at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to help.