Important message from Kingdom Faith Church
In response to the current UK Government advice around social distancing and to do all that we can practically to prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have taken the decision to suspend all Kingdom Faith Church activities including Sunday services, Small Groups, Freedom Groups, prayer meetings and community events for all age groups until further notice.
As we will not be meeting on Sunday at any of our venues in Horsham, Burgess Hill, Crawley or Worthing we’ll be gathering instead as households right across the region to worship and watch a message together online at 10am on our website: www.kf.church/online. We’ll also be posting some children’s and youth resources online for you to use as a family as well as making the video message available for you to watch on demand.
Our Church office building at Roffey Place will be closed to the public until further notice but you will still be able to contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 01293 851543 (lines will be open from 2-5pm Monday, and 9am-5pm Tuesday-Friday). If you are unwell please contact your Small Group leader to let them know or the Church office using the details above. While we may not be able to visit you at this time we will do our best to get in touch and pray with you over the phone.
As a Church, let’s continue to look for ways we can reach out to those in need in our community, especially the elderly and marginalised, and show people the love and peace of our Saviour. A city on a hill cannot be hidden! While we may not be able to meet together physically at this time let’s continue to connect with one another in the Church in different ways to support and encourage each other.
Finally, we pray that the God of hope would “fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)
- Clive Urquhart and the Kingdom Faith Leadership Team
Please note: We will be sending out more information and updates as the situation develops so please take a moment to let us know if your contact details have changed or if you’d like to stop receiving these emails. You can manage your subscription preferences online at www.kf.church/churchnews
On Thursday 19 March we had a day of prayer and fasting for our nation in light of the recent events taking place because of Covid-19. These are unprecedented times. But we serve an awesome God for whom nothing is impossible.
With much of the world in fear and apprehension this is such an important time for the Church to pray and believe in the face of so much negativity and sadly, for some, tragedy. Jesus said: “The devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy; I have come to give life, life in all its fullness.” (John 10:10)
We encourage everyone in the Church to continue to pray and use the prayer pointers from the day of prayer and fasting which you’ll find below.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)
1. Pray for your household
- Pray Psalm 91, a powerful declaration of God’s protection and faithfulness, over your life, your family and the church
- 2 Timothy 1:7 - Pray for God’s love to overtake the spirit of fear that is at work in this time
2. Pray for the nation
Our authority in prayer comes from our position of being in Christ - the One who is seated at the right hand of God in heaven. As you pray for the nation see yourself lifting it up before the throne of God and out of the reach of the enemy.
- Psalm 46 - Exalt God and worship Him over the nation
- Take authority over the virus and command healing
- Take authority over fear and hopelessness and speak peace
3. Pray for our political and civic leaders
- Pray for Godly wisdom and discernment so that they would know what actions to take and when to take them
- Pray protection over them and their families
4. Pray for those who work in the NHS and the health care sector
- Pray for protection and strength and for people to stay healthy
- Pray for compassion and wisdom
- Pray for the families of NHS and care staff to be tested so they can return to work
- Pray for a good supply of PPE in ALL hospitals, for good distribution of resources, the correct transport and drivers
5. Pray for businesses and those in the workplace
- Pray for peace and wisdom for business owners in how they deal with their staff and customers/clients
- Pray for wisdom as they make critical decisions about the short term future of their organisations
In all of these situations let’s pray that believers across our nation would be salt and light, bringing hope and peace where it’s needed most.